POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Orthographic to Perspective Camera Shift? : Orthographic to Perspective Camera Shift? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:08:30 EDT (-0400)
  Orthographic to Perspective Camera Shift?
From: Kronix
Date: 15 Apr 2005 12:00:00
Message: <web.425fe4965eaac9ac1d4ddc70@news.povray.org>
I've got a scene rendered with a perspective camera, producing Image #1.
Switching to an orthographic camera, I can produce Image #2.  It would be
extremely helpful, however, if I could smoothly transition the scene from
Image #1 to Image #2.  In other words, produce the same image that results
from an orthographic camera, yet using a perspective camera.  For example,
I would like to view my scene at the "halfway" point between Image #1 and
Image #2.

Any ideas?

- How